159 Houses for Rent in North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Number of Bedrooms
North Kingstown House Options
Discover Beautiful Houses for Rent in North Kingstown, RI
Located in the Ocean State's Washington County, which just so happens to be one of the most gorgeous areas in the state, North Kingstown has plenty of homes for rent. Providence, Newport, Boston and Hartford are all within short driving distances from this unique town, while renters will be happy to know that this is a tranquil yet active area that's perfect for residents from a wide range of demographics and backgrounds.
Fun Facts North Kingstown Renters Should Know
- The Gilbert Stuart birthplace and museum is located in North Kingstown, celebrating this legendary painter who hailed from the area. He's known for his historic paintings, one of which is a portrait of George Washington that still appears on the one-dollar bill.
- North Kingstown is home to many other historic sites, including Devil's Foot Rock, Casey Farm, Quonset Air Museum and Smith's Castle.
- This town is an excellent place to live for virtually all types of renters, but is especially advantageous for families.
Resources for North Kingstown Renters
- For up-to-date information on goings-on within the town, prospective residents should check out the North Kingstown Patch.
- Renters who are interested in learning more about the town's amenities should refer to either the North Kingstown Chamber of Commerce or the official North Kingstown website.
- Parents who want to read up on the educational offerings in the area should refer to the North Kingstown School District website.
What to Do in North Kingstown
Renters will always have a wide range of options when it comes to leisure, attractions and relaxation. From touring the various historic sites within the borders to taking a short drive up to Providence, the sky is truly the limit for anyone who wants to get out and about in the Ocean State.