230 Houses for Rent in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Number of Bedrooms
Woonsocket House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Search Gorgeous and Historic Houses for Rent in Woonsocket, RI
With one of the most interesting names in all of the Ocean State, Woonsocket has plenty of homes for rent and no shortage of fun and engaging attractions. Located in Providence County, nearby several major hubs of commerce including Boston, this city is in one of the most northern areas of Rhode Island and has one of the largest populations as well.
Considerations for Woonsocket Renters
- Woonsocket is located right on the state line, and shares a border with Massachusetts, granting residents access to beautiful scenic environments and bustling New England cities.
- Although Woonsocket has very much stepped into the modern era, its history comes alive through a variety of points of interest and a robust Rhode Island culture.
- The city is certainly inland, but renters won't have to drive far in the summer and spring months to get to the desirable coastal areas of the Ocean State.
- The American-French Genealogical Society calls Woonsocket home, as do a variety of other major organizations.
Resources for Woonsocket Residents
- For timely news about life in the city, prospective renters should page through the Woonsocket Patch.
- Resources from the public sector can be accessed through the official City of Woonsocket government website.
- Parents who'd like to learn more about schools in the city should refer to the Woonsocket Education Department website.
- Prospective renters who want to learn more about the city's history should refer to the hometown's website, Woonsocket.org.
Life in Woonsocket
Woonsocket is one of the more unique cities in the Ocean State, especially because of its close proximity to Massachusetts, the coastal Rhode Island region and Providence County. Renters will never run out of new and exciting attractions to take advantage of, regardless of which time of year the call for leisure occurs within.