148 Houses for Rent in Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Number of Bedrooms
Pawtucket House Options
Looking for more?
Find Unique Houses for Rent in Pawtucket, RI
Pawtucket is one of the most well-known cities in all of Rhode Island, and for good reason, as this area is home to some of the most exciting sports and artistic communities in New England. Located nearby Providence and Boston in the northeastern corner of the Ocean State, Pawtucket has plenty of homes for rent and even more engaging attractions for residents to enjoy.
Fun Facts About Pawtucket
- The Boston Red Sox's Pawtucket team plays within the city's borders, and acts as a constant stream of talent for the legendary Major League Baseball squad.
- Public transportation in and around the area is among the best in the state, especially because of its close proximity to major hubs of commerce.
- Pawtucket was one of the biggest providers of cotton textiles during the Industrial Revolution, while many historic sites that are relevant to this industry remain in the community.
- The New York Times voted Pawtucket as one of the quickest up-and-coming towns for arts and culture in the entire country.
Links for Every Pawtucket Renter
- Individuals interested in learning more about the general ebb and flow of life in the city should take a look at the Pawtucket Times.
- For government information on Pawtucket, the Rhode Island State Government provides plenty of guidance on its website.
- The City of Pawtucket website will have more localized resources for renters, including public works information.
- Parents who wish to learn more about education in the city should page through the Pawtucket School Department website.
Never a Dull Moment for Pawtucket Renters
Pawtucket residents get to choose between a variety of types of attractions, including scenic environments in the southern region of the state and bustling city life within its borders. Regardless of what season or which day of the week a renter wants to get out, there's plenty to do.