143 Houses for Rent in North Providence, Rhode Island
Number of Bedrooms
North Providence House Options
Looking for more?
Search Beautiful Houses for Rent in North Providence, RI
Renters who want to live close enough to a major hub of commerce but far enough away to enjoy tranquility and relaxation should consider taking a look into North Providence. Located near Providence, as well as Boston, this town is in the northeastern region of the Ocean State and has plenty of homes for rent. With endless attractions in the surrounding area and beautiful scenery within its borders, North Providence is truly a wonderful place to live.
Facts and Considerations for North Providence Renters
- The town of North Providence was established in 1636 and was later incorporated as a town in 1765, making it one of the older areas in the region.
- North Providence has remained one of the most populated towns in the state, despite the fact that it's the smallest by area, taking up only 5.9 square miles.
- Renters in the area are treated to easy access to many major points of interest, including historic sites throughout the state and nearby cities.
Resources for North Providence Renters
- More information on the town's public resources and amenities can be found at the North Providence official government website.
- Parents who wish to learn more about education in the town should refer to the North Providence School Department website.
- For regular news stories and local events information, renters can refer to either the Providence Journal or the more local Valley Breeze.
Endless Attractions In and Around North Providence
As the town is located within Providence County, which is one of the most active and exciting areas of the state and the Greater New England region, renters will never have a shortage of attractions to enjoy. From natural scenic environments close-by to exciting nightlife in Providence and Boston, this is an excellent place to live for people of all ages.