Find Houses for Rent in West Warwick, RI
Although it's not a major city or hub of commercial activity, West Warwick is perfectly located within Kent County near Providence, granting residents access to all of the major urban amenities they crave while remaining tranquil throughout the year. There are plenty of homes for rent in this gorgeous and historic town, and prospective residents will have a lot to gain from choosing West Warwick.
Fun Facts and Considerations for West Warwick Renters
- West Warwick is located near the legendary Narragansett Bay, and is perfectly positioned for renters who want to get out to the beach in the spring and summer months.
- Although many towns and cities in the Ocean State trace their histories back through the centuries, this isn't the case for West Warwick. In fact, it was one of the last towns to be incorporated into Rhode Island, with its history going back to 1913.
- Providence and Newport are likely the two most central hubs that tourists will want to visit, as they have many attractions that are exciting for residents, too.
Resources for Prospective West Warwick Residents
- Renters who are considering a move to West Warwick might want to get a better idea of what life is like in the town. The Warwick Beacon offers plenty of local news stories.
- Academic and educational resources can be accessed through the West Warwick Public Schools website, while parents can also look into private institutions, which are common throughout the area.
- More information about public services can be found through the official Town of West Warwick website.
Things to Do Around West Warwick
Renters will enjoy extremely relaxing environments to live in, while the great outdoors are among the favorite spots to frequent for residents in the area.