Discover Houses for Rent in Milton, GA
Accessible by Interstate 19 and located not far off of Route 9, Milton homes for rent are situated right in the center of a bustling hub of activity and can be the ideal place for you to relocate with your family. Featuring a mix of community events, vibrant local businesses and scenic attractions, Milton is a family-friendly, welcoming community. Best of all, living in Milton means you won't be too far removed from the excitement of Atlanta or Augusta, so you can still enjoy the best of both worlds.
3 Things Renters Should Know About Milton
- Recognized as a city in 2006, Milton was named for Revolutionary war hero John Milton and spans 23,000 acres. The area is part of Fulton County.
- A number of ongoing projects help give Milton its own distinctive character, including the Bell Memorial Park expansion project. Children from 13 to 18 years of age can also participate in Camp Joyful Soles, which is a specialized camp that offers arts, crafts, games, fitness classes and other events for children in Milton.
- Milton rentals are located near a variety of great eateries, including Milton's Cuisine and Cocktails, Union Restaurant, Olde Blind Dog Irish Pub and Zola Italian Bistro.
Helpful Resources for Milton Renters
- Individuals who are relocating to Milton can gain remarkable insight into the city and its attractions by visiting the official website. Once on the site, users can learn more about parks and activities, as well as contact information for important municipal departments.
- Your children will likely be attending Milton Area Schools, which include four elementary schools as well as two middle schools - Hopewell Middle School and Northwestern Middle School. Cambridge High School is located within Milton, while Milton High School is situated in nearby Alpharetta.