316 Houses for Rent in Woodstock, Georgia
Number of Bedrooms
Woodstock House Options
Looking for more?
Find Houses for Rent in Woodstock, GA
One of the oldest municipalities in Georgia's Cherokee County, Woodstock has been flourishing since the railroad came to town in 1879. Today, people interested in local homes for rent have an abundance of options, from condos and historic houses in the heart of the dining and shopping hub that is downtown Woodstock to residences of all different sizes and types out in the suburbs.
Quick Facts for Renters
- Woodstock is about a half-hour drive north of Atlanta and a 20-minute drive north of Marietta.
- Interstate 575 and State Highway 92 run through the city, making it easy and quick to get in and out.
- Woodstock is served by the Cherokee County School System. For people interested in further education, Reinhardt University offers MBA courses in downtown Woodstock, while Chattahoochee Technical College has a Woodstock campus.
Go-To Resources for Residents
- Woodstock's official site has information about everything from the city's government and services to local employment, attractions and events. The city also has a presence on Facebook.
- The Woodstock Visitors Center operates a comprehensive site, What's Up Woodstock, detailing dining, shopping and other opportunities in the area. The center has Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest accounts as well.
Events and Attractions in Woodstock
Woodstock boasts several parks, including The Park at City Center, which hosts community events including the Woodstock Summer Concert Series, KidsFest and the Christmas Jubilee. More outdoorsy types should head to Olde Rope Mill Park, which features numerous multi-use trails, such as the 14-mile Taylor Randhal Memorial Mountain Bike Trail. Meanwhile, foodies and shopaholics should head to the downtown area, with its considerable selection of locally owned restaurants and stores.