Explore Houses for Rent in Bloomingdale, Illinois
Bloomingdale is located in DuPage County. Nearby cities include Medinah, Roselle, Addison, Carol Stream and Glendale Heights. Bloomingdale is about a 45-minute drive away from Chicago, a cultural hub of the state. Residents in Bloomingdale get the best of both worlds: The area has the security of a close-knit town yet it's conveniently close to major cities. The Bloomingdale Park District has more than 127 acres of land dedicated to parks, a walking track, swimming pool and wetlands. The Old Town Park and The Bloomingdale Public Library host concerts in the summertime. There's always something going on, which makes Bloomingdale a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent. Check out all that the city has to offer.
Fun Facts about Bloomingdale
- Grab a bite to eat at one of Bloomingdale's many restaurants. Options include Buffalo Wild Wings, Capri Pizza and Deli, Chicago Pastry, Chipotle Mexican Grill and Dairy Queen.
- Take the kids to Lego Land, which is about a 15-minute drive away from the center of town. The attraction has more than 3 million Lego bricks and kids under the age of 2 are free. Watch a movie at the 4D cinema, play around at the construction site or head over to the village where children can build and play with blocks.
- You can also see a movie at Bloomingdale's newest movie theatre, the Theatre Cineplex . In addition to regular showings, the theater has 3D movies as well.
Information for Renters
- If you'd like to learn more about the area, visit the city's official website. It has a brief history of Bloomingdale as well as a list of administration and forms for new residents.
- Check out the Chamber of Commerce if you'd like to become a member of if you're seeking information on local businesses.