Find Houses for Rent in Villa Park, IL
When looking for homes for rent for your family, you may be searching for communities that encourage children to become engaged, active citizens. If that's the case, you should consider settling in Villa Park, Illinois. As part of DuPage County, which also includes the cities of Lombard and Elmhurst, Villa Park is a place where families can enjoy the great outdoors and put down roots.
Fun Facts for Renters in Villa Park
- During the mid-19th century, the area now known as Villa Park was primarily settled by German farmers. About 60 years later, urban professionals started to become drawn to what was considered the "country" setting at the time.
- Growth in Villa Park boomed just after World War II.
- The Adopt-A-Park program allows individuals, businesses and organizations to adopt one of the city's many parks, and encourages them to volunteer in maintenance and beautification efforts.
- Villa Park participates in the nationwide Character Counts program, which is a youth outreach initiative that encourages children to learn caring, citizenship, fairness, respect, responsibility and trustworthiness.
- The Villa Park French Market, which recreates the sense of community seen in small markets in France, provides a place where residents can buy fresh produce, flowers and crafts.
Resources for Renters in Villa Park