Find Exquisite Houses for Rent in Chicago Ridge, IL
You can find ideal homes for rent in Chicago Ridge, Ill., that meet all of your needs and are located in a great community. Just 30 minutes southwest of Chicago, the city of Chicago Ridge is far enough away from the Windy City to be relaxing, but close enough for renters to experience a night out. With a small-town atmosphere, families of all sizes will feel safe and always have something fun and interesting to do.
4 Quick Facts About Chicago Ridge for Renters to Know
- Chicago Ridge is named after ridges created by trainloads of dirt brought out by the Wabash Railroad during construction of the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893.
- This beautiful village was incorporated on Oct. 17, 1914.
- A street improvement project from 1986 to 1994 added curbs, gutters and storm sewers, which eliminated all ditches and made Chicago Ridge even more picturesque.
- The Chicago Ridge motto is "The Village of Patriotism."
5 Neat Activities to Do Near Chicago Ridge Rentals
- Take part in Ridgefest - Every July, Chicago Ridge celebrates with a community festival.
- Visit a park - The Chicago Ridge Park District has something for everyone: a Teen Center, The Lily Pad water park, playgrounds and spectacular views of nature.
- Play bingo - The Freedom Activity Center hosts bingo nights for seniors.
- Go out to eat - Whether pub food is your favorite or you prefer sushi or even fine Italian cuisine, downtown Chicago Ridge has something for all renters.
- Splurge in a shopping spree - Come over to the Chicago Ridge Mall, which has more than 130 stores to choose from. Afterward, swing by the six-screen movie theater. Or, stop by the Chicago Ridge Commons, which has 55 strip stores.