253 Houses for Rent in Hazel Crest, Illinois
Number of Bedrooms
Hazel Crest House Options
Looking for more?
Find Ideal Houses for Rent in Hazel Crest, IL
Families that desire homes for rent in an area that has the charm of a small town but the opportunities of a big city should look no further than Hazel Crest, Ill. Renters will love that the beautiful village of Hazel Crest is just 25 miles south of Chicago, so a professional sports game or night on the town is never far away. The area has activities for people of all ages and with varied tastes, so there's truly something for everyone in your family to love.
3 Fun Facts about Hazel Crest
- The area was first settled in 1870 as a farming community known as South Harvey, but then was incorporated as Hazel Crest in 1912.
- Hazel Crest has been named a Tree City USA for 25 consecutive years by The National Arbor Day Foundation. This means that the village has proven its commitment to an effective, ongoing community forestry program.
- The Hazel Crest Park District operates more than 200 acres of parks and provides recreational programming for residents.
4 Awesome Ways to Spend Your Time in Hazel Crest
- Explore the outdoors - Hazel Crest's Open Lands have three gorgeous woodland areas that are spread over 53 acres. These include wetlands and ponds and there are even walking trails.
- Watch TV - Everyone can learn about the latest Hazel Crest news by tuning into Hazel Crest Community Television.
- Go to Hazelnut Fest - Every year Hazel Crest hosts this glorious event where residents can catch a parade, listen to live bands, eat a variety of food and watch the kids play on giant, inflatable slides.
- Ride your bike - The village has a phenomenal bike path, ideal for renters of all ages. The 1.5-mile pedestrian and bike path runs partly through the beautiful Open Lands woodland area.