252 Houses for Rent in Palos Hills, Illinois
Number of Bedrooms
Palos Hills House Options
Locate Houses for Rent in Palos Hills, IL
Most Palos Hills homes for rent are located 24 miles or less from downtown Chicago, providing great access to all of the employment opportunities and attractions that America's third largest city can offer. With plenty of forest preserves surrounding it, Palos Hills is a great mix of urban and rural living.
Things Palos Hills Renters Should Know
- Palos Hills is considered a southwest suburb of Chicago, and is located within Cook County.
- Palos Hills is located within Illinois' 3rd Congressional District.
- Although Palos Hills was incorporated in 1974, the area was first established as a township back in 1850. The area was originally called Trenton before local officials learned that another nearby township had the same name.
Key Resources for Renters in Palos Hills
- Look up building codes, search the parks and recreation department offerings and examine utility options on the Public Works page on the City of Palos Hills website.
- Check out local schools, learn about current administration and look up school services on the North Palos School District 117 website.
- The Palos Area Chamber of Commerce website provides new residents with information on current businesses.
Top Things to Do in and Around Palos Hills
Unlike much of Illinois, Palos Hills actually has some elevation differences to its landscape. Because of this, it is a go-to spot for hill training and hiking for many area athletes. Residents can choose from the Palos Park Woods, Swallow Cliff Woods or a number of other preserves to enjoy some fresh air and stretch their legs. Horseback riding is also popular on these trails. Palos Hills is home to multitude of area banquet and dining halls, so residents who are planning a large party will have an array of large venues to choose from.