Locate Your Next House for Rent in Springville, IA
Springville is a city in Linn County, Iowa, that's nestled between Cedar Rapids and Anamosa. As part of the Cedar Rapids metropolitan area, Springville is a convenient spot to find homes for rent for those who are looking to work in the city but live in a quieter community. A great school system, plenty of activities and all of the necessary amenities renters need make the city a perfect place to settle down out west.
General Information About Springville
- Renters looking to stretch their legs can do so at Cox Lake Park, which houses a pavilion, a fountain, fishing resources and playground equipment. Or, try Joe Emmons Park, complete with playground equipment and soccer fields.
- Springville's safe atmosphere is provided in part by the Linn County Sheriffs Department. The all-volunteer Springville Fire and Rescue also helps protect citizens and property in and around the community.
- Greenbriar Riding Academy is a fun place to take the kids to learn how to ride horses or develop their equestrian skills.
Useful Resources Renters Should Check Out
- Springville has a handy website that's full of the type of information new residents need to get acquainted with their new city. It has up-to-date city reports, meeting agendas and minutes, ordinances, forms, event calendars and more that renters will certainly find helpful.
- The Springville Community School District, home of the Orioles, oversees the schools in the city. The website is a great place to find more information about the facilities, school-related events and schedules.
- Springville Memorial Library can help renters of all ages find engaging entertainment and conduct research on nearly any topic. The site has several online resources, details about upcoming events and an online catalog for renters to peruse.