Discover Houses for Rent in Orchard Park, NY
Sports fans know Orchard Park, N.Y., as the home of the stadium of the NFL's Buffalo Bills, but this quaint town has plenty more to offer residents who find homes for rent within its borders. As part of the Buffalo-Niagara Falls metropolitan area, Orchard Park is a community that has access to all the amenities of a large city, but retains a small-town feel.
4 Interesting Facts About Orchard Park
- Orchard Park consists of 1.35 square miles of land and .04 square miles of water.
- The first settlers in the area now known as Orchard Park were Didymus C. Kinney and his wife, Phebe Hartwell, who purchased land in 1803 and built a cabin.
- Many Quaker families moved to Orchard Park during the 19th century, shaping the town's history and culture to this day.
- Orchard Park is located in Erie County.
Helpful Resources for Orchard Park Renters
- Do you need to browse the Town Code Book or want to read up on news relevant to your life in Orchard Park? Check out the town's official website.
- Planning to spend the day at Green Lake? Be sure to check the weather forecast before you depart.
- If you have children, the Orchard Park Central School District website contains tons of important information that you may find useful.
Things to Do in and Around Orchard Park
Renters in Orchard Park enjoy spending the afternoon in Yates Park, attending a performance of the Orchard Park Symphony or hitting a few golf balls at the Orchard Park Country Club. You can also go shopping at The Orchard, grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants in the area or go see the Buffalo Bills play at Ralph Wilson Stadium.