Discover Awesome Houses for Rent in Zebulon, NC
Zebulon is a prominent community located in North Carolina's Wake County. The town's location places it on the eastern side of Wake County, between Wilson and Raleigh. Families searching for homes for rent can delve into many quality surronding locations, as Zebulon is full of excellent stores, cafes, schools, a library and more.
Historical Facts About Zebulon
- Zebulon's motto is "The Town of Friendly People."
- The origins of the town lie in the fact that Raleigh and Pamlico Sound Railroad Company decided to bring a railroad through the area.
- The Zebulon Company, founded in the early 1900s, was instrumental in the development of the community. In 1906, the company officially received its charter.
- Zebulon was recognized as a town in 1907. The first town election was held in the spring of that year.
- The community derived its name from Zebulon B. Vance. Vance served as the governor of North Carolina during the Civil War.
- Growth in the community has accelerated in recent years.
Helpful Resources for Renters
- Renters interested in discovering ways to get settled in a new community should check out Zebulon's official website. There's numerous details about multifaceted items, such as the town's government, its departments, upcoming events, prominent news items from the town and more. Residents will also find contact information and a summary of what the town is like on the site.
- A number of pieces of information about the business community can be gleaned from the site for the Zebulon Chamber of Commerce. Along with general information about business in the community, the chamber contains plenty of information about joining the chamber, upcoming events the chamber is hosting, contact information, links to other civic organizations and more.