92 Houses for Rent in Hudson, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Hudson House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Looking for more?
Locate Houses for Rent in Hudson, OH
The charming community of Hudson is located about 30 miles southeast of Cleveland. The city is known for its beautiful landscapes and rich history. Homes for rent in Hudson come in a wide range of styles and sizes and have access to many amenities, including parks, shopping venues, a golf course and more.
3 Important Facts for Renters in Hudson
- The Hudson Clock Tower is the most recognizable city landmark, perhaps even in Summit County. The clock tower was built thanks to James W. Ellsworth, who originated in the area, made his millions and later returned to the town to retire. The Hudson Clock Tower was designed and built by New York architect Henry Hardenburg in 1912.
- Hudson was named after its founder, David Hudson, who settled there from Goshen, Conn., in 1799.
- Hudson is filled with high-quality parks with more than 20 within the city limits. The Hudson Park Board oversees more than 1,000 acres of parkland. Springs Park is the most notable green space in the city, which has a lake, walking trail and disc golf course.
Key Resources for Hudson Renters
- Stay up to date with local events and access city services and departments on the official website for the city of Hudson.
- Hudson Cable TV is owned and operated by the City of Hudson. HCTV is a nonprofit, non-commercial TV station, and residents can stay aware of all the latest news about the region by tuning in to Channel 15.
Activities and Entertainment in Hudson
Residents can enjoy many activities in the city of Hudson. The city is proud of its many parks and recreational areas, which encourages residents to get out and stretch their legs. Whether an individual enjoys casually walking along the river or spending a Sunday afternoon playing a few rounds of golf at Ellsworth Meadows, Hudson has it all.