Enjoy Houses for Rent in Twinsburg, OH
The quiet metro of Twinsburg provides residents with plenty of opportunities to explore both the urban and rural areas surrounding the community. Homes for rent are conveniently located for professionals who have to commute to either Akron or Cleveland. This decreases commute time and allows residents to spend more time with their family, when kids aren't attending one of the high-quality public city schools.
3 Fun Facts About Twinsburg
- The first settler recorded in the area that later became Twinsburg was a 16-year-old boy named Ethan Alling. He eventually became the postmaster, stagecoach operator, merchant and hotel proprietor for the community.
- The city of Twinsburg, Twinsburg Township and the Village of Reminderville used to be one community.
- This small metro is served by the Twinsburg City School District, which contains five public schools, including Wilcox Primary School, Samuel Bissell Elementary, George G. Dodge Intermediate School, R.B. Chamberlin Middle School and Twinsburg High School.
Primary Resources for Twinsburg Renters
- Residents who wish to remain aware of what's happening in the community can follow the official Twinsburg city website. This resource provides residents and visitors with an all-in-one, comprehensive information site for any and all questions someone might have about the community.
- Families with children attending one of the Twinsburg City School District Schools should consider visiting the official website for the department to learn about important dates and events being held.
- Enjoy the benefits of following the official Twinsburg city Facebook page to get information about current events and community programs in real time.
Things to Do in and Around Twinsburg
Locals of Twinsburg often enjoy the benefits of its centralized location. By hopping on Interstate 480 West, Twinsburg residents can be in Cleveland in about 30 minutes and visit the vast number of restaurants, stores and museums available in the larger metro. It's not uncommon for sports fans to attend local professional games for the Cleveland Browns or Cleveland Indians.