Enjoy Houses for Rent in Streetsboro, OH
The vibrant community of Streetsboro is part of Portage County. The city has many individual neighborhoods, each with its own personality and plenty of homes for rent. Streetsboro is conveniently located near many major routes, including routes 14, 43, 303, 480 and the Ohio Turnpike. Residents are easily able to commute to work or visit nearby cities like Cleveland for entertainment.
Important Facts About Streetsboro
- The Streetsboro City Park covers 116 acres of land and features recreational areas, including basketball courts, softball and baseball fields, tennis courts, a skate park and many different fields. Families can spend time at the pavilion and have a picnic, barbecue with friends or enjoy walking along many of the trails.
- Streetsboro is a growing metro that's considered to be the retail hub of the greater area and most of Portage County.
Key Resources for Streetsboro Renters
- The official City of Streetsboro website provides residents with access to contact information for all municipalities, as well as an event calendar.
- Visitors and residents who are looking for some nearby entertainment can visit the Streetsboro Visitors & Convention Bureau website to learn about local area entertainment options.
- Residents with children in Streetsboro can send their kids to Wait Primary School, Campus Elementary School, Henry Defer Intermediate School, Streetsboro Middle School and Streetsboro High School.
What to Do in and Around Streetsboro
Families who are looking for a fun-filled afternoon may want to consider checking out one of the many amusement parks and entertainment facilities near Streetsboro. Wildwater Kingdom, the Akron Zoo and the Greater Cleveland Aquarium are fun places to visit for families of all ages. Local adults may enjoy an evening at the Horseshoe Casino or the Hower House, a famous area residence included on the National Registry of Historic Places.