Discover Houses for Rent in Dravosburg, PA
The borough of Dravosburg provides residents with the ability to explore and enjoy the natural wonders of the region's landscape. The 11 square miles that the town covers are filled with hills and some wooded areas, with flood plains along the Monongahela River. Homes for rent in the community are often nestled in quiet areas, but that doesn't mean commuters who need to travel to Pittsburgh aren't out of luck - the larger metro is only about 10 miles north of Dravosburg.
Interesting Facts About Dravosburg
- Dravosburg is considered to be part of the Pittsburgh metro area and is located along the Monongahela River.
- The community of Dravosburg is in Allegheny County, which includes a number of year-round entertainment options in the arts and athletics.
- Dravosburg residents can send their children to one of the fine institutions that make up the McKeesport Area School District, which include Twin Rivers Primary School, Twin Rivers Intermediate School, Francis McClure Primary School, Francis McClure Intermediate, Founders' Hall and McKeesport Area High School.
Key Resources for Dravosburg Renters
- Residents with children who want to send their kids to one of the schools included in the McKeesport Area School District may want to check out the district's official website. This will keep parents informed of all the current events and various athletic, academic and artistic programs available.
- Learn about the plentiful entertainment options available for residents in Allegheny County by visiting its website. This active part of the state features many festivals and performances throughout the year.
What to Do in and Around Dravosburg
Residents of Dravosburg are blessed with plenty of open and wooded lands, as well as access to all of the entertainment available in Pittsburgh. The concerts, family-friendly dining establishments and museums are a great way to spend an afternoon.