Enjoy Houses for Rent in Monroeville, PA
Located about 14 miles west of Pittsburgh, Monroeville is a vibrant community with a mix of residential neighborhoods and a robust commercial district. This means those looking at homes for rent in the area are able to easily imagine working, playing and living in this family-friendly community. Nothing is too far of a drive for a resident of Monroeville, which makes it an ideal hometown for busy families.
Fun Facts About Monroeville
- Monroeville is often considered to be the "Crossroads of Western Pennsylvania," with Interstate 376, Interstate 76 and U.S. 22 all converging in the area.
- Residents with children can send their kids to one of the fine public institutions serving the area, including Evergreen Elementary, Moss Side Elementary, Pitcairn Elementary, Ramsey Elementary, University Park Elementary, Mosside Middle School, Gateway Middle School and Gateway Senior High School. There are also three private schools serving the region, North American Martyrs School, Saint Bernadette Catholic School and Greater Academy.
- More than a few parks are available for visitors and residents. There are eight parks in the municipality of Monroeville, including Alpine Park, Evergreen Park, Hawkeye Park, Community Park East, Community Park West, Overlook Park and Pioneer Park.
Key Resources for Monroeville Renters
- Visitors and residents can enjoy the variety of resources available on the municipality of Monroeville website. The site includes a calendar of local events, contact information for the various officials and departments dedicated to serving the community and recreation links.
- The Allegheny County website provides information about the area and the services that are available for the municipality.
Fun Activities in Monroeville
Residents in Monroeville have access to some of the best shopping and dining in the area. The thriving downtown community allows visitors and locals to have a fun evening or weekend.