Locate Houses for Rent in Presto, PA
Situated just off Interstate 79 is the community of Presto. The rural community provides residents with all of the quiet of living in a wooded area, yet residents are hardly cut off from the amenities an urban community supplies - Presto is about 12 miles south of Pittsburgh. This combination of rural quiet and access to urban excitement makes homes for rent highly desirable.
Key Facts About Presto
- Presto is located in Allegheny County, which is famous because the Allegheny County flag was carried to the moon on the flight of Apollo 15, man's fourth lunar landing expedition.
- The community of Presto has a number of major roads nearby, including Interstate 79, Route 50, Route 3031 and Route 3052.
- Residents of Presto often enjoy the benefits and entertainment found at The Club of Nevillewood, which is a highly rated golf course and country club.
- More than a few high-quality medical centers and hospitals are near Presto, including those institutions that are part of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, which is a top-rated hospital.
Excellent Resources for Presto Renters
- Residents of Presto should check out the Allegheny County website for information about the community and all of the available municipalities in the region. The site also has a list of publications and forums that locals may require.
- Stay up to date with the latest information about the region by reading the print or digital copy of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. The newspaper also has a few social media accounts so that people can follow the news in real time.
What to Do in and Around Presto
The community of Presto is located near many walking trails and parks, which allows residents and visitors to explore the area and take a hike. Residents and visitors can also take a quick drive to the city for shopping or dining.