Find Your Next House for Rent in Meridianville, AL
Located a few miles from nearby Huntsville, this Madison County community is perfect due to its proximity to city life and access to quiet living. Homes for rent in this Alabama town are waiting for families ready to make the move.
Fun Facts for Residents New to Meridianville
- The Wade Mountain Greenway is in North Huntsville and provides more than 5 miles of hiking trails for visitors. With an additional mile of paved walkway, this park appeals to both casual trail walkers and outdoor adventurers.
- Nearby Monte Sano State Park has cabins and picnic areas for visitors to make camp. Available at affordable rates, this park is known to span across history, as it's been attracting people to its land since the early 19th century.
- Families can check out the North Alabama Railroad Museum and go on a self-guided tour through American industrial history. When staff is on site, visitors can take rides on more than 30 different classic railroad cars.
Important Resources for New Madison County Renters
Madison County Schools is one of the finest educational programs in the state. Its mission to create a better tomorrow for the town's children is facilitated by effective learning programs and an experienced administration.
- The Madison County Sheriff's Department protects its citizens with professional law enforcement. It strives to maintain the trust of the public and serve the future needs of the surrounding communities under its watch.
- Residents can take part in the Habitat for Humanity program in Madison County. Volunteers work with homeowners to provide adequate housing and create a sense of community among its citizens.
What to Do in Meridianville
New residents of this quaint Madison County community can utilize easy access to fun attractions in Huntsville and enjoy the benefits of a central location in the heart of Alabama.