Discover Houses for Rent in Madison, AL
Situated near Huntsville, the community of Madison is growing fast and has a lot to offer new residents in the area. Families interested in homes for rent will love the city's central location in Madison County.
Fun Facts About Madison for New Residents
- Madison has made multiple efforts to provide greenways for citizens to traverse. The goal is to connect the city via pathways and promote a healthy lifestyle and alternative methods of transportation.
- The Davidson Center for Space Exploration in nearby Huntsville has numerous exhibits to stimulate young minds to learn about interstellar science and discovery. It's viewed as one of the most comprehensive U.S. manned space flight hardware museums in the world.
- Visitors to the Huntsville Botanical Gardens will enjoy year-round displays and educational programs about botany. Numerous walking trails and gardens make this a premier attraction for Madison residents.
Valuable Resources for Renters New to Madison
- The Madison County School System is one of the best in Alabama and serves more than 8,400 students. It aims to educate students for lifelong success through leadership and community cooperation.
- Constructed in 1997, the Madison Kid's Kingdom Playground at Dublin Park is free and open to the public during daylight hours. Located under a sea of large oak and walnut trees, this well-shaded park is a hotspot for fun during the summer months.
- The City Newcomer's Club is a group specifically formed to provide residents with resources to socially connect with one another. It instills a strong sense of community for its citizens and is a great way to become acquainted with the city and its people.
What to Do in Madison
Its proximity to Huntsville and central location in Madison County gives residents of Madison limitless access to golf courses and museums, providing entertainment for all citizens and families.