Find Your Next House for Rent in New Market, AL
Situated outside Huntsville, the community of New Market has a lot to offer families that are looking to indulge themselves in southern hospitality. Finding homes for rent will afford renters unfettered access to attractions and resources that make Alabama such a memorable place to live.
Fun Facts for Residents in New Market
- Outdoor sporting enthusiasts will love to be a part of the Madison County Shooting Sports Association. Its facilities offer a 50-yard outdoor pistol range, as well as three skeet and trap fields for target shooting.
- The New Market-Riverton Recreation Center provides sport activities for the town's youth. It offers children in the community the opportunity to play baseball, softball and basketball together.
- Residents frequent Camp MACOBA, found 2 miles outside of downtown New Market. Two ponds, a 150-seat pavilion and numerous nature trails bring visitors to the camp grounds year-round.
Important Resources for New Renters in Madison County
- For travel purposes, the Port of Huntsville has sufficient modes of transportation to suit the varying needs of its residents. Passenger and cargo planes, as well as rail cargo, are just a few of the options available to New Market citizens.
- The Huntsville-Madison County Senior Center works to provide programs catered to the interests of all its seniors. An equal amount of activities for both active and inactive individuals are available for enrollment.
- If you're feeling adventurous, visit the Madison County Convention and Visitors Bureau. This organization has seemingly unlimited resources for fun activities and adventures to go on while living in the region.
What to Do in New Market
Living in New Market allows renters access to the excitement of Huntsville and other surrounding cities of Madison County, while providing them with the serenity of quiet suburban life in the southern region of Alabama.