Find Dream Houses for Rent in Aliso Viejo, CA
Homes for rent in Aliso Viejo are nestled in a hub of innovation and commerce. Next to Laguna Beach, the city has all the amenities a renter could ask for.
Facts for Renters About Aliso Viejo
- Kyla Ross and Mckayla Maroney both hail from Aliso Viejo. These two were part of the Olympic gold-medal winning Fierce Five women's gymnastics team in 2012, where Maroney took an additional silver medal in vault.
- The area was originally part of the Moulton Ranch, and was used as grazing land for cattle. The city of Mission Viejo then bought over 6,000 acres of land and used them to build a planned community.
- When California was still under Mexican control, the land belonged to a man named Juan Avila. He was given a grant to the land in 1842.
Resources For Renters
- The Aliso Viejo Community Association is dedicated to improving the city especially in regards to its parks and other natural spaces. To learn more and stay up to date on the group, renters can check out the website.
- Renters can go online to find out about the Aliso Viejo Country Club. Membership includes access to golf courses, restaurants and a gym.
- From spring to fall, the Aliso Viejo Aquatics center offers a pool, cabanas and a cafe to residents. Information on hours, rates and season passes is available at its website.
Things to Do Near Aliso Viejo
Renters can visit one of the many parks in the area, like Canyon View Park and Wingspan Park. In nearby Laguna Beach, one can see the Pageant of the Masters during the annual Festival of Arts. The nearby Crystal Cove State Park is ideal for those who want to soak up the sun on its famous beaches.