Explore Houses for Rent in Burnham, Illinois
Burnham is located in Cook County. It's about a 30-minute drive to Chicago. Nearby cities include Calumet City, Hammond and Oak Lawn. There's always something going on in Burnham and surrounding areas, which is why it's a great place for families who are looking for homes for rent. Whether you're looking for adventure, history or a quiet night in, Burnham has something for everyone. Explore all the area has to offer.
Fun Facts about Burnham
- Head to in Calumet City, which is just 7 minutes away from town, for a day of shopping, dining and a brush of history. Everyone from bootleggers to upstanding citizens walked along State Street back in the 1920s. It's these people who've made the area what it is today.
- Take a trip to explore the vibrant city of Chicago, home of the famous Millennium Park, where you can see the reflection of the city's skyscrapers in The Bean. In addition to Chicago's slew of sports events, concerts and art museums, there are great options for food in Chicago. Check out Brindille, which Chicago Magazine raved about following its opening last April. It's the perfect place for people who enjoy French comfort food. It's also family-friendly because it's upscale yet laid back.
- Visit the town of Harvey, which is less than 20 minutes away from town, for one of its many events. Families can enjoy watching the fireworks on the 4th of July or checking out the Harvest Fest during Halloween time.
Information for Renters
- Check out the Calumet City website if you'd like more information on the shopping and history of the area.
- Visit nwi.com for stories on local business, sports and entertainment. The news service also posts a calendar of local events.