330 Houses for Rent in South Holland, Illinois
Number of Bedrooms
South Holland House Options
Find Houses for Rent in South Holland, IL
If you want to raise your family in a community that makes you feel like you're part of an even bigger family, you should consider looking for homes for rent in South Holland, Illinois. A part of Cook County, which includes cities like Chicago and Hammond, South Holland prides itself on providing families a safe and nurturing place to live.
Fun Facts for Renters in South Holland
- There are 31 parks in all of South Holland, which provide spaces for children to play and adults to exercise.
- Children have their choice of joining several youth groups, including the Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Little League and youth football.
- More than 200 residents are volunteers in organizations such as the Economic Development Commission, Park Advisory Committee and Neighborhood Groups Organizing Committee.
- I-94, I-80, I-294, I-57 and IL-394 are all nearby, making South Holland an important business intersection.
- Aside from companies that serve the traveling public, most businesses in South Holland shut down on Sundays, making this day of the week a particularly quiet and peaceful time.
Resources for Renters in South Holland
- Three public school districts serve the students of South Holland. Additionally, there are several Catholic and Christian schools. South Holland is also home to South Suburban College.
- There are three hospitals that provide medical care to the residents of South Holland. Additionally, there are several retirement villages, nursing homes and a home health agency that helps seniors live within their own homes for as long as possible.
- The South Holland Public Library offers several programs for both children and adults, including film presentations and computer classes.
- The Economic Development Department of the city is dedicated to fostering a strong business community and helping independent business owners thrive.