Find Houses for Rent in Randolph, ME
Randolph is a town located in Kennebunk County. Some nearby cities include Gardiner, Winthrop and Augusta. People looking for homes for rent will love exploring the quiet, community-oriented environment that Randolph has to offer. Many residents enjoy relaxing at Deb's Ice Cream and Mini Golf, a popular summer destination. After working up an appetite hitting all those hole-in-ones, head over to Sun Sun Restaurant, a favorite local eatery known for its outstanding Asian cuisine. For even more entertainment, dining and recreational activities, many people head over to nearby Gardiner on the weekends, a city with plenty of retail shops and restaurants.
Facts for Renters
- Randolph is located on the eastern part of the Kennebunk River. It's just across the river from Gardiner, and the two communities are connected by a bridge.
- The town was legally incorporated in 1887.
- Originally, Randolph's economy depended largely on the river. The area thrived in industries like lumber, boats and ice. Randolph was also a terminal for a narrow gauge railroad that took people to the Togus Veterans Home in nearby Chelsea.
- Randolph is the smallest town by area in the state of Maine, which allows it to be a tight-knit neighborhood that places a strong focus on community.
Resources for Renters
- People interested in renting homes in Randolph should explore the town's website.
- Families with children who they want to enroll in public school should check out the education department's website. Randolph is part of the Maine School Administrative District #11.
- Residents interested in searching for community and cultural activities should explore the Gardiner Public Library page, since this library also services residents of Randolph.