Explore Houses for Rent in Biddeford, Maine
Biddeford is in York County. Nearby cities include Kennebunk, Wells and Scarborough. It's less than 30 minutes to Portland, a cultural hub of the state, and the perfect spot for a summer sojourn. Book a room and spend a weekend in Portland to explore its raved-about restaurants, specialty shops and rich arts and culture scene. Adventurous eaters owe it to themselves to stop into Duck Fat to sample its poutine, far-flung wines and soup of the day. Living so close to Portland is only one reason why Biddeford is the perfect place for families looking for homes for rent. There's so much more to explore in town and surrounding neighborhoods.
Fun Facts about BIddeford
- Families look forward to Kennebunkport Festival, which is one of the best soirees of the season and it's just minutes from town. Mark your calendar, so you can indulge in some of the event's wine samples, delicious snacks and family-friendly activities.
- Opportunities are plenty for creative minds to broaden their horizons, including woodworking classes, sculpting seminars and local music groups. Join one or several to better acquaint yourself with like-minded people in the community.
- If you're sticking around town, pop into Pizza by Alex for some of your favorite comfort Italian foods. The locale is well-received on Yelp, and is lauded for its good music selection and friendly service.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're planning to move. The website is a great tool for new residents because it has practical information about town government, and fun postings, like upcoming events.
- Check out the Biddeford-Saco Chamber of Commerce for more information on business in the area. You can learn how to become a member as well.