Discover Houses for Rent in Lynnfield, MA
Lynnfield, Mass., lies in the outer suburbs of Boston against a picture-perfect landscape. The town's small population adds to its New England persona and ensures that residents will get to know the new families moving into neighborhood homes for rent. Many in the area consider Lynnfield to be an academic community, as impressive institutions like the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard University and Boston College are all nearby and employ many Lynnfield residents.
Helpful Information for Lynnfield Renters
- Lynnfield was first settled in 1632, and many homes still standing today date back centuries.
- Lynnfield is about 17 miles north of Boston and you can easily get to the town via Interstate-93.
- When it's time for some relaxation, Lynnfield families head to the Kennedy Compound in Hyannisport or Cape Cod Bay, which are both just a few hours away.
- Neighboring communities include Reading, Lynn and Salem.
Key Resources for Lynnfield Families
- Information on Lynnfield Public Schools for both parents and students can be found on the district's website.
- Lynnfield's website contains a Web page with a list of town resources and links to contacts, addresses, phone numbers and related pages.
- Lynnfield is home to a stop on the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority's Newburyport/Rockport line. You can find schedules for this and other commuter bus lines on the MBTA website.
Things to Do in Lynnfield
Recreation in Lynnfield is centered on the outdoors. Pillings Pond is a local favorite, and gives Lynnfield families a place to enjoy bicycling, fishing, walking and looking for different species. The town also has public golf courses that residents can take advantage of - including Reedy Meadow Golf Course and Sagamore Spring Golf Club. Golf pros and newbies alike can be found on the greens practicing their swings.