Live in Houses for Rent in Clark, NJ
Located about 20 miles outside of New York City, the township of Clark, N.J., is a great option for families seeking homes for rent. Clark is situated just a few miles outside of popular Woodbridge Township, making it a great suburban alternative. The median income here tends to run higher than the New Jersey average, and the township's great location and many amenities contribute to its status as a desirable place to live.
Clark: An Ideal Place for Commuters
- The average commute time to work for Clark residents is less than 25 minutes, due to the township's great location.
- Although Clark is a convenient place for commuters to call home, you don't need to leave town. The town's population grows by more than 8 percent on workdays due to commuting.
- Renters can get to work via car, train or bus, so you have many options when planning out your daily commute.
Transportation in and Around Clark
- The Garden State Parkway runs directly through town, giving renters easy access to many different locations throughout New Jersey.
- If you're hoping to get out of town via rail, you can head to Rahway (just 3 miles away) to hop aboard Northeast Corridor or North Jersey Coast lines.
- NJ Transit provides bus service throughout Clark, making buses another good option for transportation.
Resources for Renters
- If you're hoping to navigate the bus routes that run through Clark, check out the area's NJ Transit page.
- For the scoop on local news and goings-on, head to Clark's NJ.com page.
- Clark's website also provides lots of information for renters on local laws, news, community events, history and recreation options.
- Before heading to work, be sure to check Clark's local forecast.
- The township of Clark even has a Facebook page. Like this page to get updates on happenings within the community.