THIS IS A FULLY FURNISHED, PRIVATE BEDROOM IN A SHARED UNIT
You'll love our beautifully renovated historic 3-story masonry building in Ridgewood
A recently renovated building, Common Putnam provides fully furnished shared living that features a community lounge, free wifi, a washer and dryer, and dishwasher in each apartment. Save hundreds of dollars a month by including all utilities, weekly cleanings, and household essentials in monthly rent.
Spacious modern units are designed with shared living in mind and are typically shared between 2-4 people. State of the art kitchens are fully equipped with everything from stainless steel appliances to paper towels, cooking oil and pots and pans.
Easily get anywhere between Queens, Brooklyn, and Manhattan in a matter of minutes. The M line at Fresh Pond Road Station is a quick 3-minute walk away. Not only do you have access to the train but several bus routes run through Ridgewood (11, to be exact).
The lively and eclectic Ridgewood has access to all of the trendy restaurants, iconic sights, and neighborhood essentials you need to feel at home.
- NO BROKER FEE
- In unit washer and dryer
- In unit dishwasher
- Private fully furnished bedroom
- Fully furnished shared spaces
- Community lounge
- High end kitchen appliances (Fridge, stove, and microwave)
- Stocked household essentials (toilet paper, cleaning supplies, etc.)
- Historic 3-story masonry building
- Free wifi
- Weekly cleaning of all shared space included
- 3 minute walk to Fresh Pond Road station (M Line)
- Exclusive Common member app
- ALL utilities included (Water, gas, and electricity)
- Wall-mounted AC unit (heating and cooling)
- Flexible lease terms (6+ months)