We are looking for someone that will pay the rent on time, be a good neighbor and take good care of our property. This not the place to have parties and entertain guest. We will not tolerate heavy traffic in and out, disruptive behavior, drug activity, intoxication by you or your guest. There is a limit to the number of occupants.
We will pick the best applicant by doing a background check looking for the following information:
- Credit - We will select the applicant that is most likely to pay the rent on time, based on income, monthly payments that you are obligated for and your payment history according to your credit report, sometimes extra deposit is required.
- The monthly take home pay should be 3 times the rent, or enough to cover your obligations with some extra for emergencies.
- You must not have a history of late bill payments, including late rent payments.
- You should have a valid drivers license (some exceptions)
- You should show steady employment or a reliable source of income and a good rental history.
- You must pay the deposits and rent before moving in and you must have the money when you submit the application. You should maintain a 3 month cash reserve (savings), 4 times the rent minimum. The rent must be paid on time even when unexpected expenses happen.
- Eviction - there should be no evictions filed against you
- Civil - there should not be any judgment for non payment filed against you. (Exceptions for Foreclosure, down sizing and starting over)
- Criminal - In order to try to provide quiet, pleasant housing and protect the safety of all staff and neighbors we will do a careful examination of the past criminal activity of all occupants.
- There should not be a history of intoxication related problems such as DWI, drunkenness, disruptive behavior, or similar charges
- We will not rent to a registered sex offender
- You will be required to have renters insurance
- The $50 (per adult) application fee will be applied to the security deposit if you are accepted, but it will not be refunded.
Pets are allowed except any pet that is aggressive or is a nuisance. If we determine the pet to be a nuisance you must remove it immediately.
When dogs are kept outside you must keep the area clean, free of odor and the grass trimmed. Dogs on a chain can be a danger to children and may not be allowed.
Pets left alone inside should be in a kennel to prevent them from causing damage while alone.
You must maintain renters insurance to cover damages and liability.
Cats must be neutered.
There is a pet deposit of $250 for the first pet and $100 for each additional pet, the deposit is refundable minus any cleaning and damages. Pet hair and odor is considered damages.
There is a monthly pet fee of $15 for each pet this is for the privilege of having a pet and is not for damages or cleaning.
If you bring in a pet without written permission you will be required to pay all deposits and fees retroactive to the day you moved in.
Pet urine is not normal wear and tear, it must be cleaned up completely which may require replacing the damaged item. Urine damaged carpet will be replaced and the cost to you will be prorated based on the age of the carpet.
You must eliminate fleas inside the home.
You are responsible for all liability, damages, and cleaning, which could possibly exceed the amount of the deposit and you are responsible to pay all of that. Your liability is not limited to the amount of the deposit.
Dogs Allowed, Cats Allowed
Pet Policy is listed under disclosures