Explore Gorgeous Houses for Rent in Slatersville, RI
While it may have one of the more unique names in the Ocean State, Slatersville shares some of the best components of Rhode Island, all within one quaint village. Located nearby Hartford, Boston and Providence, this area is also in the northernmost region of the state, and has plenty of homes for rent to choose from for prospective residents.
Considerations for Slatersville Residents
- Slatersville is a village located in North Smithfield, while it's home to a historic district that's listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Not far from Woonsocket and right on the Massachusetts border, renters will likely want to get out of the village to enjoy the scenic and urban attractions surrounding North Smithfield.
- Although it's one of the smaller villages in the region, renters will have no shortage of amenities when they're in need, as it's located within Providence County.
- Slatersville traces its history all the way back to the 1600s, when British settlers established a small farming community.
Resources for Prospective Slatersville Renters
- Parents who want to learn more about academics in the area should refer to the North Smithfield Public Schools website.
- Local government offerings in Slatersville can also be accessed through the North Smithfield Town website.
- To get a better idea of life in Slatersville, prospective residents might want to check out the local news beats provided by Topix.
What to Do in Slatersville
For the most part, residents will often stay within the borders of the village when they're ready for some rest, relaxation and quiet. However, those who need to get out and about will have easy access to Providence, Boston and Hartford through public transportation and short driving distances. Regardless of which demographic a renter might hail from, Slatersville is an excellent place to live.