422 Houses for Rent in West Jordan, Utah
Number of Bedrooms
West Jordan House Options
Looking for more?
Find Houses for Rent in West Jordan, UT
West Jordan is an accessible Utah community, ideally located a short distance from Salt Lake City, found south of Utah's largest metropolis and capital city. Families and potential residents searching for homes for rent in West Jordan will discover a small city laden with useful amenities, such as several schools, parks and even cemeteries, where long-time residents of West Jordan can honor the departed. The city is found by Sandy and South Jordan, Utah cities that offer environments similar to West Jordan, full of warm cohesion and family-friendly values, which should be perfect for renters and families searching for a new home.
Interesting Information About West Jordan
- Mills played a part in the early history of West Jordan, with lumber being extracted from the close-by Oquirrh Mountains, allowing the city to expand economically.
- In the mid-1800s, Mormon settlers built log cabins to house themselves in the West Jordan area, originally having a small community that has burgeoned in recent years.
- West Jordan was only extensively expanded in the 1970s, remaining until that juncture a community where agriculture was paramount. The city's relatively new introduction into modernity should be attractive to renters seeking a new home with a distinctive surrounding community.
Resources for Prospective Renters
- The city's website has an indispensable resource for residents called the City Newsroom, that provides the latest information on events going on in the city. Residents should check this source out if they hope to learn more about the city, or even become involved themselves.
- Jordan School District's website offers crucial information regarding school choice in West Jordan. One of the principal assets of looking at this source is the ability it gives renters to discover where the schools are located in the city, mapping out the most efficient way to drop their children off at school on the way to work.