Explore Houses for Rent in Hartland, Wisconsin
Hartland is in Waukesha County. Nearby cities include Wales, Waterville and Ashipunn. The city is surrounded by several bodies of water including Pewaukee Lake and Okauchee Lake. These natural amenities are perfect during the summer time. Families can head to any of the aforementioned swimming holes to enjoy picnicking, sunbathing and swimming. After a day of fun in the sun, grab a bite to eat, explore a museum or go see a movie. There's always something to do if you live in Hartland. It's just one reason why it's a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Hartland
- The dining scene in Hartland boasts a nice variety of options. Reserve a table at Palmer's Steakhouse if you're in the mood for a low-lit dinner by the fire, or pop into Senor Tomas Authentic Mexican to try some traditional south of the border fare.
- Don't miss seasonal events. The Indian Summer Festival is a must-see for anyone who loves horses, Native American culture and fair food. The three-day celebration boasts canoe rides and a pony show.
- Sign up for a sports team through the parks and recreation department. The list of options changes seasonally and may include anything from freestyle dance to yoga for runners to barre.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to learn more about Hartland's past, present and future. The website has pages dedicated to local news, public notices, schools and volunteer opportunities.
- Check out the Hartland Chamber of Commerce to learn more about the organization or if you'd like to become a member. The site has an events calendar and a town directory.