Discover Houses for Rent in Helena, AL
This peaceful suburb of Birmingham is perfect for families in need of a quiet and safe place to call their home. Its prime location near Alabama's largest city makes homes for rent a must-have in this charming small town.
Facts About Helena for New Residents
- Open almost year-round, the Helena Amphitheater hosts many events on its grounds, including concerts, festivals and car shows. The outdoor area also boasts a movie theater and nature park for citizens to enjoy.
- Residents can travel 30 minutes north to vibrant Birmingham and indulge in some of the finest, world-class restaurants in the Southeast.
- For the folks who love outdoor activities, Red Mountain Park has rope courses that can take your breath away. Visitors are allowed to choose their own paths depending on what interests them most.
Important Resources for Residents New to Helena
- Just 20 minutes south of Helena, the Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum can be found in the town of Calera. The official state museum of Alabama, its collection of railroad artifacts and retired cars preserve American industrial history.
- The Helena Parks and Recreation Department provides the town with safe recreation areas for current and future members of the community. Residents can sign up for sports activities and reserve parks for group functions.
- The Jane B. Holmes Public Library has many services that Helena residents can utilize to stimulate their minds. A collection of local newspapers, learning programs for both adults and youths and a wide selection of audiobooks make this library a hub for knowledge.
Things to Do in Helena
Whether traveling to the hub of Birmingham or taking in the fruits of Alabama nature, the town's proximity to an abundance of attractions make Helena an enriching and lovely place to settle down for young families.