Find Houses for Rent in Loxley, AL
With a great education system and central location in Baldwin County, this small community near Mobile offers its residents easy access to highways leading all around the state. Located in one of the most progressive counties in Alabama, families will love the homes for rent in this quaint town.
Interesting Facts for New Loxley Residents
- Located just off Highway 59 North, the Deep South Speedway brings many racing fans together to enjoy the spoils of the clay oval track. Built in 2004, the stock car racing arena has high banks that provide breathtaking races that are fun for spectators of all ages.
- The privacy of Steelwood Country Club attracts members interested in everything outdoors. A top-tier clubhouse, golf and unlimited fishing and hunting make this 1,400-acre lakefront club one of the best in all of Alabama.
- Run by volunteers, the Loxley Fire Department also conducts an Explorer Program for teenagers from 14 to 17 years old. Although they don't fight fires, the Explorers get involved and train in the excitement of helping people as a firefighter.
Important Resources for Renters New to Loxley
- The hub of all cultural activities, the Loxley Civic Center is luxurious enough for weddings and spacious enough to host professional wrestling events. Host to both senior and summer youth programs, the center has more than 3,700 square feet of space.
- The Loxley Town Library works to restore reading as a main focus of the community's culture. With five computers and WiFi service, it also offers eBooks and has a searchable catalog online.
- Due to its location near the Gulf Shores, there are countless beaches and water attractions to make every summer in Loxley a memorable one.
What to Do in Loxley
Whether it's enjoying the peaceful serenity of Steelwood Country Club or traveling west to take in the city life of Mobile, Loxley has limitless amenities to attract new residents to its community.