Explore Houses for Rent in Cary, Illinois
Cary is located in McHenry County. Nearby cities include Fox River Grove, Trout Valley and Port Barrington. The city is about 5 minutes away from Crystal Lake, which has several beaches that are open for swimming and boating. The grounds has paddle boats or boards, canoes, and kayaks that are available on an hourly basis. Fisherman are also welcome to cast their lines in the water. Cary has something for everyone, whether you're a nature enthusiast or a fitness buff. Its array of activities make it a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent. Check out all that the area has to offer.
Fun Facts about Cary
- Sign your family up for activities through the Cary Park District. Residents are welcome to check out the fitness center, pool, parks and golf courses. In addition to fitness programs, the organization offers personal training sessions that are semi-private or one-on-one. The teams work together to achieve weight lose, toning and other health goals.
- The Cary Area Public Library offers computer training, arts programs and a genealogy interest group for youth. It also has special events that range from storytelling to a mom's groups and natural healing.
- Visit the Harper-Freeman Historical Collection, which has more than 100 artifacts that pertain to the city's past. Many items that have been preserved from the 1800s to 1900s. The establishment has one of the earliest residents, John Hertz's, artifacts on display.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website for information on the economy, local events and government of Cary.
- Check out the Cary Grove Chamber of Commerce website for a newsletter or a list of sponsored events. The site also has information if you're interested in becoming a member.