Find Great Houses for Rent in Crest Hill, IL
For families that are looking for homes for rent and want the quiet backdrop of a small town, Crest Hill, Ill., is the right place. Located just 3 miles north of Joliet and 35 miles southwest of Chicago, a big-city feel is never too far away, but the picturesque environment of Crest Hill gives renters everything that they need. Whether you want a quiet park to read a book in or to go out for dinner and a movie, this city allows you to do it all.
3 Quick Facts About Crest Hill
- The city was incorporated in 1960.
- Crest Hill is home to four beautiful parks and one park district - all are ideal locations for a fun day outside.
- The Illinois Lincoln Highway National Scenic Byway has a location in Crest Hill. This is a series of interpretive murals throughout Illinois and is a collaborative process between artists, historians and civic leaders.
4 Fun Ways to Spend Your Time in Crest Hill
- Visit Family Fun Zone - Pack the kids in the car and drive on over to an awesome indoor center that has everything from laser tag to roller skating and even a full arcade.
- Play 18 holes - For the next PGA star, take a swing at the Prairie Bluff Public Golf Club. With 237 acres of rolling grass, golfers can have their pick of four sets of tees or try their hand at the 10-acre driving range.
- Read a book - The White Oak Library has story time for little ones and a book club for tweens. Readers of all ages can find something to satisfy their thirst for words.
- Take in some history - Visit the Lidice Memorial, which honors the Czechoslovakian village of Lidice. The village was wiped out during World War II. Crest Hill is the village's sister city and has a beautiful memorial to remember those who have fallen.