867 Houses for Rent in Matteson, Illinois
Number of Bedrooms
Matteson House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Looking for more?
Locate Houses for Rent in Matteson, IL
Located 32 miles from downtown Chicago, Matteson homes for rent are near a number of resources in both Will and Cook counties. Matteson is a retail and manufacturing hub that provides jobs and resources for its residents, yet its close proximity to the Chicago Loop makes it easy for individuals in all fields to find meaningful employment.
Things Matteson Renters Should Know
- Matteson straddles both Will and Cook counties, so not all residents will have the same county ordinances to follow.
- The Old Plank Road Trail, which runs along the former Michigan Central Railroad property, spans 20-plus miles from Joliet to Park Forest. The paved route is suited for cyclists, runners and speed walkers.
Key Resources for Renters in Matteson
- Learn about seasonal events, discover Matteson departments and research local government at the Village of Matteson official website.
- Read the blog, learn about retail and recreation opportunities and discover culinary options at The Matteson Area Chamber of Commerce website.
- Learn about local programs, literary services and seasonal book sales at the Matteson Public Library website.
Top Things to Do in Matteson
Whether you prefer to shop 'til you drop, stay out late enjoying new eateries or get out to experience the fresh air, Matteson provides. Lincoln Mall offers access to hundreds of retailers, including large nationwide chains like Target and JCPenney as well as other fashion-forward brands and labels. Residents can also enjoy foods from Italian, new American, Chinese and Japanese eateries, all of which are available within town limits.