Discover Houses for Rent in Gorham, Maine
Gorham is in Cumberland County. Nearby cities include Windham, Westbrook and Standish. The city's 25 minutes from Portland - a charming waterfront city where you can visit for a nice meal out or stay for the weekend to catch a local festival or show and appreciate all that it has to offer. Proximity to Portland is only one reason why Gorham is a great place for families looking for homes for rent. There's always something to do!
Fun Facts about Gorham
- Kennebunkport Festival takes place in Kennebunkport every year. The family-friendly spectacle is perfect if you love art, cocktails, tasty treats and live music.
- The Old Port Festival comes to Portland every summer. Stroll through the celebratory streets to buy some local artistry or indulge in fair food.
- The Sebago Brewing Company is one of the area's best places to eat. Head to the Elm Street establishment for a smooth beer paired with bacon macaroni and cheese.
- If you're into ethic food, grab dinner at Lucky Thai. It's lauded for its tamarind duck and massaman curry. Wash down your spicy fare with a refreshing drink.
- Get a taste of your favorite Spanish and Italian artists by perusing the galleries at the Portland Museum of Art - worth the short trek to town. Its collection includes some of the greats like Picasso, Monet, Rodin as well as rotating exhibits.
Information for Renters