Explore Houses for Rent in Tracy, CA
Nestled into California's Central Valley, Tracy is the most populated city in San Joaquin County. Located near Stockton and Turlock, this city is within an hour's drive to San Francisco and the Bay Area. Homes for rent in Tracy fall within three major highways, I-580, I-205 and I-5, making it very convenient to get in and out of the city.
Fun Facts about Tracy for Residents
- The West Valley Mall in Tracy features dozens of high-end retailers to satisfy even the most ardent shoppers' desires. After a busy day of shopping, feel free to stop into one of the mall's numerous dining options, such as Famous Dave's or Olive Garden.
- Tracy is an inspirational city for authors, as it is mentioned in two landmarks of American writing: Hunter S. Thompson's "Hell's Angels" and Jack Kerouac's "On the Road."
Important Resources for Residents of Tracy
- The municipal website for Tracy collects helpful links for residents who can look up zoning codes and fees, recreational and athletic opportunities, and the contact information for elected officials. Residents can even pay parking tickets or submit a service request online.
- The Tracy Municipal Airport stretches two runways over 166 acres in the southern part of the city. Residents can rent out hangar space, tiedowns and fuel for recreational aircraft as well.
- The Tracy Chamber of Commerce connects residents with the resources they need to grow their businesses. Through loans, subsidies or other financial support the Tracy Chamber of Commerce can help entrepreneurial residents get their big ideas off the ground and into the open market.