Find Houses for Rent in Hopkinton, MA
Nestled in the western Boston suburbs, Hopkinton, Mass., is hailed as a town that is both spirited and resourceful. Start your new life in a home for rent and you'll find a community with caring neighbors, a rich 300-year history and a thriving local business environment. Hopkinton holds a special place in the Greater Boston area as the starting point of the Boston Marathon, which draws in runners from all across the globe.
4 Things to Know Before Looking at Hopkinton Rentals
- Hopkinton's neighboring towns include Westborough, Southborough and Milford, so you'll be surrounded by many others with similar family-oriented values.
- It's easy to get to Boston, and the drive only takes about 40 minutes.
- Hopkinton has an ideal location between routes 495 and 90, which easily connects families with extensive natural resources, great job opportunities and thriving cities like Providence, R.I.
Top 3 Resources for Hopkinton Families
- Visit the Hopkinton Public Schools website to learn how local educators fuel the district motto to "Learn, Create, Achieve Together."
- If you're looking to commute, the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Web page has schedules for the Framingham/Worcester Line and others that connect Hopkinton to downtown Boston.
- Local officials maintain a Twitter account, and you can use it to keep up with what's happening in the town.
What's a Hopkinton Renter to Do?
Hopkinton hosts many public events throughout the year, including the Hopkinton Polyarts Festival, summer concerts on the Town Common and a Fourth of July bonfire and parade, that families of all ages can enjoy. Outdoor recreation is also very popular in Hopkinton with local amenities like Sandy Island, Lake Maspenock, Aiken's Park, Berry Acres and College Rock Park offering numerous opportunities for walking, picnicking and other activities.