295 Houses for Rent in Trotwood, Ohio
Number of Bedrooms
Trotwood House Options
Looking for more?
Explore Houses for Rent in Trotwood, OH
A suburb of Dayton, Trotwood has settled nicely into its role as a small city with big aspirations. A short drive away from Vandalia and Tipp City, homes for rent in Trotwood aren't overwhelmed by being so close to an urban environment. Rather, families can grow with leisure and ease as this Midwest town accommodates to their pace of life.
Fun Facts About Trotwood
- Trotwood was originally named for Charles Dickens' character Betsey Trotwood, the mysterious yet loving woman who acts as a mother figure for the titular character in "David Copperfield."
- The Meadowbrook Country Club has been offering Trotwood renters pristinely manicured greens and fairways since 1924, but it's also a great venue for weddings, reunions or any other occasions where you want to impress guests with stunning views of natural beauty.
- Wolf Creek, a tributary of the Great Miami River, runs through Trotwood. The creek also gave rise to Montgomery County's first and only nature preserve, Sycamore Woods State Park.
Important Information for Trotwood Renters
- Trotwood works with the neighboring town of Madison to create the Trotwood-Madison City School system. With several schools at each grade level, children in Trotwood can learn everything they need to without straying far from home.
- At Trotwood's official website, renters can report a problem to city officials, set up alert notifications for changes to city ordinances or utilities, and pay parking tickets or other fees online.
- Totally Trotwood gathers all the local news that's important to renters. From sports to politics, Trotwood renters are always in the loop with this local weekly publication.