Find Houses for Rent in Oxford, OH
Just a short drive from the border of Indiana - with Richmond, Indiana, to the north and Middletown, Ohio, to the east - Oxford has plenty of homes for rent. The city maintains all of the cozy charm of a small city while enjoying the exciting company of Miami University. While the college's Division I Redhawk sports teams provide constant entertainment for locals, it's easy to indulge in the energetic nature of the school with a visit to the campus or escape the crowds with a serene walk through the many green trails or a visit to a pleasant local restaurant.
Fun Facts About Oxford
- A point of pride for many Oxford residents, Miami University is one of the oldest collegiate institutions in the U.S. Its rich culture and dedicated faculty have received national recognition.
- Redhawk games aren't the only events that masses of Oxford residents enjoy. There are also annual festivals, including the Maple Syrup Festival, Kinetics Festival, the Oxford Summer Music Festival Concert Series and other city-wide events that provide a constant stream of entertainment for families.
- There's no shortage of natural beauty in Oxford. You can hike through the Hueston Woods State Park, explore the Miami natural area trails, take a stroll through Miami's beautiful campus or relax in the serene Dogwood Park near the Miami Formal Gardens.
Helpful Resources for Oxford Renters
- For more general information about the city, prospective renters can visit the City of Oxford website for additional details.
- If you're curious about local businesses, you can search for information and resources using the chamber of commerce website.