Charming Queen Anne Condo with Large Private Patio - Welcome home to this charming one bedroom, one bath Queen Anne condo with large private deck. The kitchen features a gas range, breakfast bar and pantry, while the living room invites with it's hardwood floors, gas fireplace and access to your own personal outdoor space. The bedroom has double closets and lots of light in this end unit ground floor condo. You will also enjoy a reserved parking spot in the secured garage as well as an amply sized storage space.
Enjoy the best Seattle has to offer from Queen Anne with its world class dining and entertainment. Jaunt over to Magnolia and visit Discovery Park or take in the Ballard Farmers' Market. You will have a quick commute to SLU, downtown, UW, Seattle Pacific University and much more!
- Security Deposit (the equivalent of one month's rent) and Last Month's rent required. The Security Deposit and Last Month's rent can be pro-rated if necessary (over six months)
- Utilities (water, sewer, garbage) $75 per person per month.
- Tenant pays electricity and gas.
- One assigned parking space included.
- 12 month lease, would consider longer.
- Showings by appointment only. To schedule a viewing, select the "contact us" or "request a tour" icon to submit your information and an agent will reach out to you. FaceTime tours available.
- All emails/calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants.
- $45.00 Application Fee per applicant over the age of 18.
- No application(s) accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person by appointment only with a Maple Leaf Management LLC or Showdigs agent.
- Pet(s) considered on a case by case basis. Pet rent will apply. Pet screening via petscreening.com is required.
- View our Rental Criterion and Application Disclosure at http://mapleleafmgt.com/
Other: large private patio, washer / dryer in unit, reserved parking in secured garage, storage locker, fireplace
Small Dogs Allowed