Gorgeous Queen Anne View Condo - Welcome home to this gorgeous two bedroom, one bath Queen Anne condo with a view of Lake Union. You will enjoy the beautiful hardwood floors and spacious open concept, light-filled kitchen and living room, which opens to a large view deck. The larger bedroom offers a walk-in closet and access to a private fenced outdoor space. The home offers a second smaller bedroom, full bath, large entry closet and full size washer and dryer in unit. You will benefit from one reserved parking spot and a storage space.
Experience the best that Seattle has to offer with this central location between SLU, Queen Anne and Fremont. Close to world class shopping, dining, entertainment, and parks! Minutes to downtown, SLU (Amazon, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Facebook), and easy access to I-5, Hwy 99, and SR 520. Have a front row seat from your balcony for the 4th of July Fireworks. This is truly the heart of Seattle!
- Security Deposit (the equivalent of one month's rent) and Last Month's rent required. The Security Deposit and Last Month's rent can be pro-rated if necessary (over six months)
- Utilities (water, sewer, garbage) $75 per person per month.
- Tenant pays electricity.
- One assigned parking space included.
- Storage included.
- 12 month lease, would consider longer.
- Showings by appointment only. To schedule a viewing, select the "contact us" or "request a tour" icon to submit your information and an agent will reach out to you. FaceTime tours available.
- All emails/calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants.
- $45.00 Application Fee per applicant over the age of 18.
- No application(s) accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person by appointment only with a Maple Leaf Management LLC or Showdigs agent.
- Pet(s) considered on a case by case basis. Pet rent will apply. Pet screening via petscreening.com is required.
- View our Rental Criterion and Application Disclosure at http://mapleleafmgt.com/
Other: view of lake union, fenced outdoor space, hardwood floors, reserved parking spot, storage
Small Dogs Allowed