Find Houses for Rent in Moody, AL
Located a few miles outside of Birmingham, this Clair County community has the small-town atmosphere that instills a sense of connection and friendship. Close proximity to large city amenities help put homes for rent in Moody on the minds of families.
Interesting Facts for New Moody Residents
- Families can travel to Leeds and visit the Bama Flea Mall and Antique Center. It offers some of the best antique furniture and collectibles in the area from more than 400 unique dealers.
- Racing fans will love Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham. This facility plays host to many different races, ranging from sports cars to motorcycles, and even conducts driving schools for visitors.
- For special events, Moody renters can enjoy the spoils of The Sonnet House, built around the Little Cahaba River in 1918. It helps coordinate weddings and ceremonies with extravagant and expert planning processes.
Useful Resources for Renters New to Moody
- The Moody Public Library aims to be the city's center for educational and cultural needs. It provides audiobooks, eBooks and music that are compatible with many mobile devices to extend learning outside of its walls.
- Schools in Moody are managed by the St. Clair County School System, which provides a supportive environment where all students can learn and grow. Its goal is to create responsible and productive citizens who will better the future of the entire region.
- The Moody Youth Association is a league that seeks to give young residents a productive environment to learn about teamwork, discipline and education. Participation is open to all children with no restrictions on age or gender.
What to Do in Moody
Whether you're interested in a quiet living environment or want the excitement of city life, Moody has attractions for people of all walks of life who are ready to make the move to central Alabama.