Discover Houses for Rent in North Haven, CT
Between Wallingford and New Haven, North Haven is a residential town in southern Connecticut. With Interstate 91 running through the town, residents have convenient access to Hartford, New Haven and I-95. Also weaving through North Haven, the Quinnipiac River injects the town with natural beauty. Homes for rent in North Haven give families a chance to live in a picturesque suburban community that has a lot to offer. Near Yale University as well as large nature areas like Sleeping Giant State Park and Wharton Brook State Park, North Haven has a diverse selection of cultural and recreational activities all residents can enjoy.
Fun Facts for Future Renters
- In addition to Yale University in the south, North Haven is even closer to Quinnipiac University to the west. Families can take advantage of the colleges for community events, visiting speakers and exciting sports.
- Residents of North Haven will enjoy taking pride in the town's past. The North Haven Historical Society has taken charge of several historic homes and local landmarks, and offers exhibits on the area's past.
- The towns surrounding North Haven and New Haven pride themselves on having beautiful communities with good schools and plentiful amenities.
Helpful Resources for Residents
- The North Haven website provides citizens with convenient access to dozen of links for everything from the library and police department to the town government.
North Haven Public Schools take pride in giving students an education to make them better global citizens.
- The New Haven Register gives residents of North Haven a nearby newspaper to read for news on local, national and global events.
Live in North Haven
North Haven is the perfect community for people who commute to New Haven or are looking to settle down in a residential community with other families. North Haven is also within 100 miles of Providence and New York City.